How to prepare for a newborn photoshoot

 I often get lots of questions form new parents asking about how to prepare and what to bring to their newborn session. I understand that this is a very special and nerve wracking time in their lives. They just gave a birth to a little baby who doesn't come with any instructions after all. There is so many things no-one told them about like upset tummy, wrong poop colour, breastfeeding issues, bringing up too much mil, endless piles of washing and never ending nappy changing. To top it all they can't even have one night off when someone takes over their full time duties with feeding and burping. 


That's why I always tell my clients that it would be great if they don't forget to bring their baby, nappies, milk and a dummy. Everything else will be provided by me and I will make sure to look after your baby like it's my own. 

I have little outfits, wraps and props available here in my Nottinghamshire studio based in Giltbrook. Unless you have something sentimental or valuable to bring and would like to incorporate in your newborn session as far as I am concerned you don't need to bring anything. I previously had clients so passionate about some topics that it was an absolute pleasure to create some special images for them. Here is some of them. 




Please make sure you plan to book your newborn session at least 3 months in advance as the slots are always disappearing so quickly and as much as I don't like to turn anyone away I can't add extra days to a week and extra hours to a day. 

You can book your slot by contacting me directly by email emiliareillyphotography@gmail.com
or via my website www.emiliareillyphotography.co.uk

You can also find my recent work on my Facebook and Instagram. Feel free to give me a like if anything catches your eye. Kind comments are always very much appreciated :)

Comments

Popular Posts