KIds and Family Autumn Outdoor Photo shoot - Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, Giltbrook Photographer


We met with this little boy for an Autumn photo shoot in local park called Colliers Wood, Engine Lane, Newthorpe. I suggested this place as it's nice and quiet. Clients do not have to stress about other people watching them while they are posing for the camera. 

A little boy fell asleep in the car on the way to the location and woke up when parents got him out of the car. Let me tell you. He wasn't very happy about it! I had to act fast and give it my best shot.

As the boy only just turned 1 and couldn't walk yet without a support I brought few props for him to sit in. They really help as the kid can't run away from the scene and I don't need to constantly chase them. I sat him down in my little bed, gave him soft toys to play and started acting silly to make him laugh. I must have been hilarious as I managed to capture lots of lovely smiles. Capturing real emotions is truly the thing form me.  

Autumn Outdoor Photography by Emilia Reilly Photography
Giltbrook, Nottinghamshire

Email: emiliareillyphotography@gmail.com











Comments

Popular Posts