Maternity Photo Shoot by Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Photographer Emilia Reilly Photography



I had a pleasure to photograph a beautiful mummy to be in her home gardens. Nothing can describe her joy and excitement to become a new parent. I feel privileged when I am asked to capture such a beautifulm moments and emotions in peoples lives. I love making women feel great about themselves and capture their inner and outer beauty.
 I mainly photograph in Nottinghamshire, East Midlands but this session took place in Poland. The images you see below were taken in clients house and garden. We had a mixture of lifestyle and outdoor which gives such a variety of images. 
To see more of my outdoor sessions please visit my new website, Facebook page or Instagram. 

Emilia Reilly Photography
email: emiliareillyphotography@gmail.com













Comments

Popular Posts