3 weeks old Dakota at Newborn Session in Giltbrook, Nottingham - East Midlands Photographer





















This gorgeous little girl Dakota visited my studio when she was three weeks old. She had a good sleep in the car on the way to the photo shoot, so when she arrived she wasn't sleepy at all. I usually prepare parents for sessions averaging from 2-4 hours depanding on the child.  I don't want to put any pressure on babies or parents so I just patiently wait for the right moment. First I took some awake images of little Dakota and when she fianlly got tired I took some of those sleepy images every parent dream of. She was just a perfection with her dark hair and chubby cheeks. It was a massive pleasure to meet her fantastic parents and get to know them a bit better and to be able to get so many hugs from their gorgeous daughter. Thank you guys for choosing me to photograph such a special period in your lives xxx
Are you wondering when the best time to photograph newborn is?
It is usually in between 4th and 14th day since bithth. 
At this point babies sleep really well.They are also very flexible and can be wrapped and curled in to any position. In fact they love to be wrapped, warm and snuggly becase it reminds them of mother's womb. 
So as soon as you know your due date do not hesitate to contact me to book your slot. 

email: emiliareillyphotography@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts