Unicorn Cake Smash Photography in Giltbrook, Nottingham - East Midlands


Would you believe me if I told you that I can tell childs personality just by how the photo shoot goes? The cake smashers are the best for that, because you can learn a little bit more. I can tell you if your child is confident or shy. Messy or tidy. Afraid of getting dirty or loves to get down and cover himself/herself with dirt. Loves to go crazy and party or prefers a quiet time. 
I love to watch all this little personalities coming to my studio and doing whatever they can do best and it just shows in each photograph I take. 

To book your cake smash with a milk bath at the end of the shoot please do not hesitate to contact me. 
My email address: emiliareillyphotography@gmail.com













www.emiliareillyphotography.co.uk
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EmiliaReillyPhotography/
Email: emiliareillyphotography@gmail.com




Comments

Popular Posts