Free Photoshop Actions


Some of us know that using Photoshop could be quite overwelming. When I opened my for the first time I was seriously didn't know where to start. The easiest way to learn how Photoshop works and edit photographs is by using Presets also known as Actions. There is bunch of them on the internet ready to buy depanding on our style and requirements. I've found some websites which offer Free Lightroom, Photoshop and PSE Actions which are so easy to download and use. 
There is the links so feel free to try them out.

MCP Free Actions

Oh So Posh Photography Free Actions

Bellevue Evenue Free Actions

The Coffee Shop Free Actions

Paint The Moon Free Actions


I personally really love the look of Florabella Collection which is unfortunatelly quite pricey and do not offer any freebies. 

I hope this blog post can help some of you and you enjoy using them as much as I do. 
That's a quick sample of how they work. 

BEFORE

AFTER


Comments

Popular Posts